Saturday, March 21, 2009

Morning Run in the Desert

Here is a shot from my second 'runner-in-the-desert' photo shoot. Even though this shoot was staged at the same location as the photos in the two posts below, I knew the images would have a different feel because this time instead of shooting at dusk I was shooting just after sunrise. I was not prepared, however, for exactly how different they would be.

Strobist Info:
3 Speedlights camera-right ganged together for extra power (key light)
1 SB800 camera-left and behind subject for rim light
1 SB800 camera-right and behind subject for rim light

To see more of my work visit my commercial photography website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great shot Darren. I like how you were able to crop/get rid of her shadow and still get a lot of detail with the rocks and background.