Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Website is up, job has been quit, time to go

I have spent a little extra time this week working on my (other) site setting up a few galleries. While I recognize the need to continue improving and adding to the site, I am pleased with what I have been able to come up with so far (please have a look: Stevenson Photography)

Despite giving my resignation 8 weeks ago, I still find myself returning daily to the office. This has no doubt been the longest I have had to work post-resignation. So what does the photo to the left have to do with this post or quitting my job? Well, not so much - except I stumbled across it while looking for photos to add to my site and was surprised that I had previously overlooked it.

Enjoy, visit my (other) site, and return soon.

No comments: