Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3:30 in the Morning

So I was sleeping very peacefully this morning until about 3:00 a.m. and then 'PING', my eyes opened and that was the end of that. I tried to calm my mind by thinking of photography; didn't work - wide awake. So about 3:30 I got up and started digging back through my photos from the AZ Strobist meet in Jerome. I dug out another that I like and worked on it a bit. Anyway - now it's 6:30 and time to start getting ready for work. I hate rehashing old shoots on my blog, but I hope you enjoy this one nonetheless . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Strobist Info:
One strobe behind a shoot-through umbrella camera left and a CTO warmed bare strobe camera right both fired by Pocket Wizards.

Learn how to light at Strobist

No comments: